- Get Help
Meth Addiction Treatment
About methamphetamine addiction
Methamphetamine addiction wreaks havoc on the addicted individual as well as the family members and friends around them. It tears families apart and in some cases, eventually kills the addicted individual. Methamphetamine operates by stimulating the central nervous system and creates a euphoric feeling that can last from 4 to 24 ours in duration. But this euphoria is the only benefit when you consider the negative consequences that result.
Methamphetamine addiction creates adverse emotional, mental, and physical consequences which can affect the individual on both the long and short term. There are literally dozens of negative side effects and damaging consequences that result from ongoing addiction. As a result, meth addiction treatment programs can be found at most addiction treatment and recovery facilities. Unfortunately, the traditional facilities are failing roughly 80% of the time as 4 out of every 5 clients typically relapse when they return to society.
How Freedom Treatment Center is different
The Freedom Treatment Center offers alternative meth addiction treatment programs and more innovative therapies in order to help our clients heal from their addictions and return to their communities where they remain substance-free for life. We realized years ago that there were several key factors responsible for the failure of the more traditional facilities due to the following:
- their appearance is still clinical or hospital like which is not very comforting to the clients entering their programs and is very intimidating
- they rely on conventional treatment and recovery therapies that are now out-of-date and fail 80% of the time and don’t offer targeted meth addiction treatment programs to facilitate their specific needs
- most of them do not provide their clients with the necessary tools needed for a successful recovery such as comprehensive educational materials and classes or courses for them to participate in while going through the treatment and recovery stages
- they do not look at the behavioral or psychological disorders behind their addiction
- they neglect to address the emotional and psychological levels of the addiction and only focus on the physical ones
Freedom Treatment Center knows that education plays a significant role when the client is going through meth addiction treatment and recovery, so we teach them certain things that will be instrumental in their total recovery. This education is what enables them to be stronger individuals when they return to society so that they remain substance-free for the rest of their lives.
We can help you with your addictions
Whether you are searching for a meth addiction treatment program or one that addresses a different substance addiction, we are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Please contact us at the toll-free number above you need further assistance or have any questions.
CALL NOW: 877-487-4901
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Call today or email us now to take the first step.
We Accept Most Insurance
We believe everyone has the right to top quality drug rehabilitation treatment. Check with your current health care provider to see if they cover our services.
You can also apply for financing for a confidential consultation on alternative payment options.
Call Today: 866-878-6031
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Our holistic approach from an experienced and caring staff give you the tools necessary to recover in a healthy, comfortable environment so you can get on with your life.