- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Addiction Programs
- Learning Improvement Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Course
- Therapeutic Training Routines Course
- Communication & Perception Course
- Ups and Downs in Life CBT Course
- Personal Values & Integrity Course
- Changing Conditions in Life: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- The Way to Happiness with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Get Help
- Drug Addiction Facts
Natural Drug Detox
One of the physical aspects of drug addiction is that the toxins of the substance usually stay trapped within the individual’s fatty tissues having accumulated from the years of addiction the person has been involved in. The cleaning and removal of these toxins as well as the drug metabolites associated with the toxins is commonly called “detoxification.” The difference between the conventional methods and our Natural Drug Detox Program is that we do not administer any drugs or medications to the client in order to detoxify them. The only exception results in the most extreme cases of addiction.
Instead, our Natural Drug Detox Programs focus on diet, nutrition, supplements, and vitamins in order to cleanse and detoxify the client. Additionally, this treatment method is employed in conjunction with our “Detoxification for a New Life” course. One of the reasons for the failure of traditional treatment and recovery facilities is that they only address the physical aspects of the addiction while overlooking the emotional and mental ones which are equally as important to address.
The course teaches the client the benefits of Natural Drug Detox and addresses the biggest problem faced by clients who enter our facility. In addition to addressing the emotional, mental, and physical aspects of the addiction process, they are never given any drugs or medications to cleanse and detoxify their bodies. Our detoxification process can last up to several weeks and consists of the following 7 key aspects:
- A daily regimen of mineral, oil, and vitamin intake
- Addressing the emotional, mental, physical, and sometimes the spiritual aspects of the client’s addiction
- Better diet and nutrition supplemented by an increased consumption of fresh vegetables
- Consuming sufficient liquids in order to offset the loss of body fluids that occur from sweating
- Creating an individualized and personalized schedule which enables the client to get the proper amounts of sleep that is required to stay healthy
- Promoting perspiration to sweat out toxins using a low heat sauna
- Stimulation of one’s circulation through exercise, preferably jogging or running
These are the key aspects associated with our Natural Drug Detox Program which enable the client to achieve a much higher success rate compared to the traditional detoxification programs. Additionally, our program is just as effective at removing the toxins and drug metabolites as those of the traditional facilities.
A review of national statistics has shown that our Natural Drug Detox Programs, as well as our other treatment and recovery programs, shows that the traditional facilities have a 16% to 20% success rate. It is because they focus solely on 12-Step programs and employ limited psychiatric approaches to treatment and recovery from drug addiction.
Call Today: 1 (877) 362-9682
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Our holistic approach from an experienced and caring staff give you the tools necessary to recover in a healthy, comfortable environment so you can get on with your life.
There is no reason to delay. One confidential call can put you on the path to recovery.
Please call today before it is too late.