- Get Help
Drug Rehab and Treatment Programs
At Freedom Treatment Center, we focus on providing clients with the tools and skills they need to live a life free of drugs and alcohol. Our programs teach individuals to make better choices and live a fulfilling life without the use of drugs and alcohol. Our comprehensive approach yields tremendous success rates and long-term results that change an individual’s entire life. We are one of the most successful drug and alcohol rehab facilities in the country because of our innovative programs.
Our Treatment Center
Freedom Treatment Center is nestled in a quiet semi-residential area in southern Michigan. The 58,000 sq. ft. building is surrounded by rolling hills and large oak trees, providing the serenity and relaxation that a client needs to focus their entire energy on achieving a new, sober life.
- Freedom Treatment Center fits very nicely within the local community and shares a common bond with its founders.
- Freedom Treatment Center is one of the most successful drug rehabs in the country.
What We Believe
The Freedom Treatment Center drug and alcohol rehab program doesn’t teach anyone morals and codes of what should be and what is; society already has its own laws.
We direct clients that come into our treatment program to discover that they can develop a lifestyle that fits their needs and wants without drug addiction or alcoholism. The individual writes his own morals and codes that he can live by. It teaches the individual to make good decisions, eliminate the substances that control their lives, and live a new, more productive life.
We use the New Life Detoxification program to remove toxins from the body. Then we show the individual what ethics are, and help them make the decision to change their life – by showing them the path to freedom. Helping someone recognize their addiction and giving them the ability to end it – that is what we are all about. It’s all about stopping, changing, and starting a new life on a solid foundation.
CALL NOW: (877) 779-8081
Choosing a Drug Rehab Facility
Choosing a drug rehab center can be very difficult. There are so many questions to ask, so many things to take into consideration. But where should you even start?
Not all drug treatment programs are the same. There are many things that you must consider when choosing a drug rehab center in order to find the one that will work best for the individual seeking treatment. The location, methodology, programs offered, and philosophy are all important concerns.
Rehab Facility Checklist:
- The type of accreditation or licensing that the program has
- Whether or not there have been studies to measure the effectiveness of the treatment program methods
- The type of medical treatment needed or available at the drug rehab center.
- Is the staff knowledgeable about drug rehab?
- What sort of “aftercare” programs do they have?
- What does the center do about relapse prevention?
- Is the facility clean and well organized?
- Does the program encompass the full range of individual needs?
- Will there be an ongoing assessment of an individual’s treatment plan to ensure they are meeting the patient’s changing needs?
- Does the program offer counseling (individual, group and family) and other behavioral therapies to enhance the individual’s ability to function in the family/community?
- Are services or referrals offered to family members to ensure that they understand addiction and the recovery process?
Successful drug treatment outcomes depend upon retaining the individual long enough to gain the full benefits of treatment. Whether or not the individual stays in treatment and is successful in treatment depends on both the individual and the program.
Individual factors related to engagement and retention include motivation to change the drug-abusing behavior, the degree of support that the individual receives from family and friends, and whether there is additional pressure from outside sources to stay in treatment (such as the legal system, child protective services, etc.).
Within the program, successful counselors should be able to establish a healthy, positive, therapeutic relationship with the patient. A treatment plan needs to be established and followed so that he or she knows what to expect during treatment. It is also important that the drug treatment center provides “aftercare” to ensure that the patient is still following their treatment plan after being discharged. Aftercare services could include continued counseling and group/individual/family therapy sessions.
Choosing Freedom Treatment Center
Our treatment program gives you the best chance to beat addiction and recover your life. Learn more about our programs by browsing our treatment program course overview and learning about our facility, and then make the call to our team today and begin your new life.
CALL NOW: (877) 779-8081
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Call today or email us now to take the first step.
We Accept Most Insurance
We believe everyone has the right to top quality drug rehabilitation treatment. Check with your current health care provider to see if they cover our services.
You can also apply for financing for a confidential consultation on alternative payment options.
Call Today: (877) 779-8081
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Our holistic approach from an experienced and caring staff give you the tools necessary to recover in a healthy, comfortable environment so you can get on with your life.