- Get Help
Heroin Drug Rehab
Heroin Abuse & Addiction
Diacetylmorphine is the technical name of heroin, a semi-synthetic opioid drug. Roughly 90% of the world’s supply of heroin is produced in Afghanistan. As with other opioid based drugs, heroin is used as a painkiller but more commonly, it is used for recreational purposes. Additionally, the frequent and regular use of heroin is usually associated with:
- moderate physical dependence
- severe psychological dependence
- tolerance (which continually increases)
Heroin addiction is not only a damaging and painful experience for the individual addicted to the drug, but also the people in their lives, including family, friends, and loved ones. Recovering from heroin addiction can be an extremely unpleasant experience. Heroin is one of the most powerfully addictive drugs in the world today, and the rehab and recovery processes can take years.
Heroin Drug Rehab at Freedom Treatment Center
One of the first things you need to know about our Freedom Treatment Center is that we have the most successful alcohol and drug rehab programs in the US. Compare this to traditional rehab centers which only have a 20% success rate at best. For one flat rate during the duration of your stay at our facility, the program includes:
- Comprehensive educational materials
- Daily vitamin supplements
- Medical monitoring and screening by a licensed physician and our medical staff
- Nutritional supplements which are necessary during the detox process
- Room and board for the duration of your heroin drug rehab program
Addiction Treatment at Freedom Treatment Center
One of the keys to successful treatment and recovery from heroin addiction is the education factor. The following is what we teach our clients while going through the heroin drug rehab process here at our facility:
- Avoiding harmful situations in the future
- Communicating more effectively
- Confronting critical situations
- Controlling those critical situations
- Improving problem-solving skills
- Overcoming the urge to live in the past
- Purging the body of the addictive substance and drug residues
- Restoring ethics, integrity, morals, and responsibility
- Using the necessary tools to gain and retain knowledge
Why do our heroin drug rehab programs work when the traditional ones continue to fail? Most importantly, our programs are very unique and can literally be customized to the individual needs of our clients. We address the client’s addiction at the emotional and mental levels as well as the physical ones, unlike the traditional facilities. Should you have any questions or need help with your particular situation, please contact us immediately. We are always here to help you.
CALL NOW: (877) 779-8081
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Call today or email us now to take the first step.
We Accept Most Insurance
We believe everyone has the right to top quality drug rehabilitation treatment. Check with your current health care provider to see if they cover our services.
You can also apply for financing for a confidential consultation on alternative payment options.
Call Today: (877) 779-8081
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Our holistic approach from an experienced and caring staff give you the tools necessary to recover in a healthy, comfortable environment so you can get on with your life.