- Get Help
Marijuana Drug Rehab
Marijuana, along with cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine is one of the most highly distributed and trafficked substance in the United States today. Marijuana does not cause the same physical and social damage that other popular drugs inflict, but it can have a negative impact on lives. Only about 14% to 15% of all the individuals entering rehab centers are doing so because of marijuana addiction (according to a Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration publication). This doesn’t mean marijuana can’t be addictive, or that you can’t find rehabilitation for marijuana. If you feel marijuana is negatively impacting your life, or someone you know, then you can and should look for a marijuana rehab program to get help.
Marijuana Drug Rehab Facts
As 5 years ago, well over 300,000 individuals entered rehab programs of some type in order to free themselves of their addictions to marijuana. We spent countless hours conducting research about marijuana addiction and know that treating this is not as simple as what the statistics might indicate. As a result, we developed our marijuana rehab program based on this research.
In order for marijuana addiction treatment to be successful, several elements must come into play. Unfortunately, the traditional rehab facilities oftentimes overlook these elements, hence their extremely low success rates. Our program is so successful because we take into consideration the following:
- The emotional and mental facets of the addiction process, not just the physiological and psychological ones
- Marijuana addiction, like any substance addiction, involves withdrawal symptoms resulting from the detoxification process, although they may not carry the severity that Cocaine, Heroin, and Methamphetamine addiction displays
- Dependency that results from the addiction, not just the abuse of the substance
Drug Rehab at Freedom Treatment Center
Our programs are alternatives to the programs that traditional rehab centers typically employ. We do not rely solely on the 12-Step Program, nor do we use only educational and psychological tools to help our clients heal from their addictions. As no two client’s or the effects of their addiction the same, we customize our treatment programs to each client. In so doing, our success rates are considerably higher than the traditional rehab programs that employ conventional measures because:
- We teach our clients to be accountable for their behavior and accept the responsibility of their actions
- We strive to teach the client how to heal their emotional wounds which run just as deeply as the physical ones
- We assist the client so that they work on healing their mental make-up while also enhancing their self-esteem at the same time
If you need help, or know someone who needs help with their marijuana use, call us today at the number on this page. Our expert counselors will help find you a program that best suits your needs.
CALL NOW: 877-487-4901
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Call today or email us now to take the first step.
We Accept Most Insurance
We believe everyone has the right to top quality drug rehabilitation treatment. Check with your current health care provider to see if they cover our services.
You can also apply for financing for a confidential consultation on alternative payment options.
Call Today: 866-878-6031
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Our holistic approach from an experienced and caring staff give you the tools necessary to recover in a healthy, comfortable environment so you can get on with your life.