- Get Help
Vicodin Drug Rehab
Vicodin is the trademarked name of a narcotic pain reliever (analgesic) which is a mixture of hydrocodone and paracetamol (acetaminophen). It is the hydrocodone, which is an opioid analgesic combination of codeine and thebaine, which makes Vicodin so addictive. The drug is also one of the highest distributed and trafficked prescription substances in the illegal drug market.
The Vicodin rehab program that we employ here at our facility is an alternative and very innovative approach to Vicodin addiction treatment and recovery. As Vicodin addiction becomes more and more prevalent, so does the need for programs such as ours. Addiction to this prescription substance typically results in the following harmful consequences:
- chemical dependency
- tolerance to the drug and its effects build up
- the need to take increasingly larger amounts of the drug
- serious damage to an individual’s liver
- overdoses and death
Unfortunately, it is oftentimes difficult to detect when a person has a Vicodin addiction and that a Vicodin Drug Rehab is the only thing that will help them. Additionally, addiction to Vicodin is becoming more apparent to the younger crowd due to the euphoric effects of the drug. As a result, more and more young individuals now find it the prescription drug of choice and are experimenting with it now more than ever, so parents need to be mindful and keep a keen eye open for this.
The following is a list of the 4 key symptoms and warning signs when a Vicodin addiction may be present and that there is a need to get the individual into a treatment facility that employs a Vicodin Rehab program:
- euphoric behavior that increasingly begins to replace normal behavior
- financial problems that start off small and then continue to increase
- mood swings wherein the individual appears to be elated and happy one minute to angry and/or depressed the next
- poor performance in school or the workplace
As with other chemical dependencies, our Vicodin rehab program always begins with the detoxification stage of the treatment and recovery process wherein we cleanse the client’s of the addictive substance. At the same time, we employ therapies that enable them to go through this stage as painlessly as possible despite how unpleasant the experience is. This stage of our Vicodin rehab program has three important features and benefits:
- It enables the client to overcome the addiction and chemical dependency that Vicodin causes
- It builds both client’s self-confidence and their self-esteem
- It is the start of the Vicodin Drug Rehab and recovery process and until it is completed, the remainder of the program cannot be continued
Once the detoxification process is completed, both one-on-one counseling and group therapy sessions ensue and continue through the end of the recovery stages.
CALL NOW: 877-487-4901
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Call today or email us now to take the first step.
We Accept Most Insurance
We believe everyone has the right to top quality drug rehabilitation treatment. Check with your current health care provider to see if they cover our services.
You can also apply for financing for a confidential consultation on alternative payment options.
Call Today: 866-878-6031
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Our holistic approach from an experienced and caring staff give you the tools necessary to recover in a healthy, comfortable environment so you can get on with your life.