- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Addiction Programs
- Learning Improvement Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Course
- Therapeutic Training Routines Course
- Communication & Perception Course
- Ups and Downs in Life CBT Course
- Personal Values & Integrity Course
- Changing Conditions in Life: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- The Way to Happiness with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Get Help
- Drug Addiction Facts
The Way to Happiness with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This part of the cognitive behavioral therapy program at Freedom Treatment Center enlightens the student on 21 guidelines that cover moral and ethical codes that will give them subjective reality on where they have gone and exactly how to do better in the future. This will result in a better way of living and a happier more productive person.
A new pair of glasses
Most everyone when growing up is taught basic life lessons. Respect your elders, don’t steal, be honest. Perhaps we followed these lessons, or perhaps we temporarily listened to these teachings simply because we were told to. Maybe we thought they didn’t even apply to us at all. But what happens when years of substance abuse begin to distort our ideas of right and wrong? The basics of life begin to be replaced with other codes…take what you want, lie to get out of trouble, do anything to get ahead.
Upon finishing the Freedom Treatment Center program, the student has been given many tools
- The ability to remain drug and alcohol free
- The ability to take responsibility
- The ability to confront uncomfortable things and feelings
- The ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to control oneself and one’s environment rather than reacting to it
- The ability to have a positive effect on life
- The ability to repair damaged relationships
- The ability to become productive
And with these abilities, comes an additional gift…the ability to see the world through a new pair of glasses.
Returning to age-old tenets and life lessons that have been taught by our parents, pastors, teachers, and spiritual and moral leaders for thousands of years, the Way to Happiness allows our students to see those truths as fundamentally necessary for the greatest level of happiness and survival.
Having an opportunity to look through a new pair of glasses at our lives and the world around us, no longer distorted by drugs or alcohol, we have now gained the ability to change ourselves, to help others, and find our true purpose in the world, whatever that may be. Perhaps our purpose is to be an excellent parent, a talented musician, a teacher, or someone who builds things.
Or perhaps our purpose is the same as the staff members who dedicate themselves at the Freedom Treatment Center…to help another person and maybe change a life.
Other Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Courses
Call Today: 1 (877) 362-9682
You can find freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Our holistic approach from an experienced and caring staff give you the tools necessary to recover in a healthy, comfortable environment so you can get on with your life.
There is no reason to delay. One confidential call can put you on the path to recovery.
Please call today before it is too late.